Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Forestry, the Environment, Sustainable Development and Immigration of the Government of Belize.
The Department of Agriculture’s aim is to provide an environment that is conducive to increase production and productivity, promoting investment, and encouraging private sector involvement in agribusiness enterprises in a manner that ensures competitiveness, quality production, trade and sustainability.
Water Management and Climate Change
Belize Agriculture Price Information System (BAPIS)
Agro-Processing Unit in Central Farm
Agriculture News and Updates
- Packaging Materials Act No. 34 of 2017
- Press Release
- 54TH ANNUAL MEETING Caribbean Food Crops Society & Call for Abstract and Registration
- The National Agriculture & Trade Show 2018
- World Food Day 2017
- The National Food and Nutrition Security Commission
- Belize Agriculture Price Information System (BAPIS)