Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Forestry, the Environment, Sustainable Development and Immigration of the Government of Belize.
The Department of Agriculture’s aim is to provide an environment that is conducive to increase production and productivity, promoting investment, and encouraging private sector involvement in agribusiness enterprises in a manner that ensures competitiveness, quality production, trade and sustainability.
Agriculture News and Updates
- Climate-Smart Agriculture in Belize Country Profile
- Agriculture Census Update
- Ministerial Meeting for the Central American Agricultural Council of SICA
- World Food Day 2018 a Success
- Ministry of Agriculture Concluded its Regional Summer Camp for Youths Engaged in Agriculture
- Packaging Materials Act No. 34 of 2017
- Press Release
- 54TH Annual Meeting Caribbean Food Crops Society
- The National Agriculture & Trade Show 2018
- The National Food and Nutrition Security Commission