Central Farm Agricultural Station
To increase human resource by efficiently increasing rural prosperity, while improving the livelihood of producers, food security and generating technologies through applied and adaptive research in agriculture.
The Central Farm Research and Innovation Center started as an Ex-servicemen Rehabilitation Scheme on the 20th of October, 1948, it was later then changed to an Experimental Station. Over the years the station have develop to what it is now a centralized station compromised of five main sections: Administration, Livestock, Crops, Research and Development, Agro-processing and Agriculture Engineering.
- Some of the activities performed by the station are:
- Provide Water Supply for the station for irrigation and livestock during the rainy and summer season.
- Maintenance of building and office furniture’s.
- Housing Rentals.
- Provide tractor service for the general public and famers.
- Provide vehicle maintenance for the Ministry and its departments.
- Landscaping and land maintenance.